1. Teach your children about the Lord from a young age.
Luke 18:15-16 NKJV
15 Then they also brought infants to Him that He might touch them; but when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
2. Teach your children to pray, trust God and to read His Word.
Proverbs 22:6 Nkjv
Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it.
3. Discipline your children with love and patience.
Proverbs 31:26 NKJV
She opens her mouth with wisdom,And on her tongue is the law of kindness.
4. Listen to your children.
5. Never have a favorite child; love all of your children with the same love.
Psalm 127:3 NKJV
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,The fruit of the womb is a reward
6. Set time aside everyday to read from the Bible and pray, so that you can be the mother God wants you to be.
Deuteronomy 6:6-7 NKJV
6 “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
Have A Blessed and Happy Mother’s Day!